David Arthur is not open to the public, however we do offer tours by appointment. If you are interested in visiting the winery, please call
707-963-5190 or click here to email us.
David Arthur Vineyards
P.O Box 112
Rutherford, CA 94573
It can be a little tricky to find us, so we've provided some detailed directions for you.
From San Francisco
- Take 101 North through San Francisco.
- After crossing the bay bridge, stay on interstate 80 East.
- Follow interstate 80 East for about 35 miles and take exit #33, marked “Napa.”
- Follow this until you reach exit #19 for Hwy 29/ for Napa/Vallejo. Turn right on Hwy 29.
- Follow Hwy 29 North into Napa Valley and turn right when you reach Oakville Crossroad (right before the Oakville Grocery).
- Follow Oakville Crossroad until it intersects with Silverado Trail and turn left.
- Turn Right onto Sage Canyon Road/ Hwy 128.
- Follow Sage Canyon for approximately 3 miles and turn right onto Long Ranch Road. (It is directly across from the boat dock on Lake Hennessey.)
- Follow Long Ranch Road for another 4 miles until you reach David Arthur Vineyards.